Santa Barbara Boudoir Photography



Santa Barbara Boudoir Photography

Madeleine's Photography is the professional studio to call when you want exceptional, upscale, artistic, lingerie and sensual images, from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles . She is known internationally and throughour Southern California for artistic; glamour, boudoir, and lingerie photography . Her artistic nudes are distributed by Z Gallery. Madeleine’s Photography has been displayed in the New Your Center of Fine Arts and numerous publications in the U.S. and on the international art scene. Madeleine provides a comfortable atmosphere for her clients, removing the rigidity that exists at so many other studios. Madeleine has a deep understanding of the female form and she knows how to translate her vision into images. The composition and artistic touch in every photograph she creates has an unsurpassed and beautiful aesthetic, resulting in truly breathtaking images. Madeleine's background is as a former fashion model and Play Boy Bunny.

Madeleine has been absolutely wonderful, I have done many glamour photography shoots with her and she is a pleasure to work with. She is a genuine, fun and easy-going person. Immediately, when you meet her, you will know you are working with a professional who is caring and puts you at ease. Madeleine provided me with such a wide range of photographs to choose from, as well as helping me to decide which outfits were right for my body. She even changed my make-up and hair for different looks. Madeleine showed me her great ideas that were customized just for me. She also had clothing for me to chose from, in the event that what I brought wouldn’t work. Madeleine is also fabulous at retouching the photos I chose. I am always amazed at how beautiful and glamorous she makes me look and feel. This is more then a photo session, it is a gift for my self-esteem,I know Madeleine can make anyone look great!
I recommend her to all my friends......
Jennifer
Santa Barbara

I have a great photography studio in Santa Barbara! As a professional glamour, lingerie and boudior photographer, it is my privlage and natural talent to make my client look and feel beautiful. My sensual imagery (in some casses nudes) are sexy, yet extremly tastful and artistic. I work with the form of the body and paint it with light to create pictures that you will have a hard time believing are of you. My clinets travel from all over the country to Santa Barbara, just to have sensual, boudoir or glamour photography created by me. I have over 25 years of photography experience. You will be amazed at how beautiful I can make you look. And, for the inner self, my photo sessions are better than going to a spa. After a photo shoot with me, you will feel like a star.



Glamour-Lingerie-Boudoir_Santa_Barbara

Labels: