Santa Barbara High School Senior Portrait



Santa Barbara High School Senior Photography

Madeleine's High School senior photography is artistic and palyfull. Her senior portraits are powerful, beautiful and filled with energy.

As your photographer, Madeleine creates a custom portrait photo session, just for you. You have a choice of many beautiful locations in Santa Barbara. Your senoir portrait session can be done at your home, or in Madeleine's studio. Madeleine has a background in fashion photography and professional modeling, she has been a professional photographer for over 20 years.

Madeleine's photography makes the most interesting high school senior photography images and is renowned, internationally, for her work. Madeleine's photo sessions are full of fun and very professional. You get to keep all your original images on a DVD.

Madeleine has been a professional photographer in Santa Barbara, Southern California for over twenty years. Her passion and expertise is in capturing the soul of a your children.


As a high school senior photographer, I am committed to providing you with a once in a lifetime experience as well as exceptional portraits and products tailored to your needs.
I create a fun and relaxed environment while working closely with you to capture your true personality in each of your lifestyle senior photos.

Madeleine


Santa Barbara High School Senior Portrait

My Name is Jordan, Madeleine created my senior portrtait in Santa Barbara. I did not know how to go about finding a great high school senior photographer in Santa Barbara. So, I searched the web and talked to friends here in town. I learned that Madeleine is the most creative non traditional photographer in Santa Barbara. Anyone who knew anything about photography recommended her.

I met with Madeleine at her studio and I knew right away that I was in the presence of a professional. She was very caring and understanding, I immediately felt comfortable with her. Madeleine set the mood with unique props and picked out the chothes to fit to my persionality. I could not believe how much fun the photo session turned out to be.

When we finished working in the studio and at the Santa Barbara location, Madeleine took me to her digital editing room and began to work on my pictures. She allowed me to help select the photos that I liked best. I was absolutely stunned by the quality of her work and what she was able to do with the photos in PhotoShop. Wow…I never realized how beautiful high school photography could be!

I will recommend Madeleine to all of my friends.

Jordan King, Santa Barbara, CA

Labels: ,