Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer





Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer

I love to photograph weddings, whether it is a small, intimate event or a gala affair with hundreds of guests. Either way you get my full attention to every detail and my unique combination of professionalism, artistic skill, and personal sensitivity. I am confident that through my gifted vision I will provide images of your wedding day that exceed your expectations. (Take a look at what others have said about my work.)

My photographic style for weddings includes: editorial, romantic, traditional, fashion, and artistic. You may choose to use any of these styles or any combination of them. I prepare sample photographs for each wedding prior to the special day so that I can cover the styles that you choose.

I am experienced in the wedding business and I know that the stress involved in putting together a wedding can, at times, be overwhelming and may create sensitive family challenges. You may rest assured that in these situations my demeanor will remain pleasant, unobtrusive, and professional. I'm always prepared to help smooth tense moments and bring out the joy of your wedding day in my images.

Being a seasoned professional I fully understand that even the most expensive equipment can and will eventually fail. As a result I always have professional backup equipment available on site. When necessary I retain the services of an experienced assistant so that I can provide the best possible coverage of your event.

Labels: