Madeleine's Photography REVIEW'S from G+ Linked-in + Yelp


Lindsay L.
San Diago
11/10/2014 
I have chosen to work with Madeleine's Photography since 1985 for the many types of professional photography that I have needed- starting with an article that I wrote about Madeleine's business in the Santa Barbara Independent Newspaper.
Since then, I have continuously hired her to provide professional headshots for me for my real estate business and for personal photographs that I've shared with friends and family.  I also hired her to take several photographs that were published on the front covers of many phone books here in Southern California on behalf of the largest utility phone company.
Madeleine's skills and work ethic are impeccable; her personality is warm and inviting; and her resulting  photographs are of the highest quality.  I will trust no one else for any of my photographic needs- commercial or personal.

ZBE inc.
11-4-2014
Mark Alen H.
Santa Barbara
For the past ten years, Madeleine's Photography has been providing our company (ZBE Inc. of Santa Barbara, CA) with excellent photographic products and she has been helping us to brand our company image. We are in the imaging business. We manufacture wide format photographic printing systems that are used world-wide in professional photographic labs. She does everything from advertising photography to giant 30 by 80 inch display photos for our trade shows that we do at Photokina in Cologne, Germany and PMA in Las Vegas. We use her images at trade-shows to show off the quality of our printing systems. We highly recommend her for any commercial photography needs. Madeleine's Photography recently put together a very well done, retirement video for one of our senior executives, who is......retiring. She did video interviews of all employees and and combined the interviews with still images. She produced a fantastic show. www.madphoto.com

Aloe Cadabra
Brian C.
3-11-2013
Santa Barbara 
 Madeleine's commercial photography has been the basis for our new product launch, packaging and branding and achieved great success. We set out to create a health and beauty brand with strong emotive pull and strong differentiation using unique, ethereal imagery. Madeleine's photography achieved all of those things and our brand and packaging has since been recognized and embraced by major retailers, leading publications and consumers throughout the world. Madeleine captures the essence of who you are and adds to your core message with her creativity and ability to turn vision in to reality.

Geneva D
Santa Barbara 
11-1-2012
Madeleine's artistry in photography comes thru the lens and onto the picture with results. The pictures are sheer art form at its best. They come alive off the paper! for business or pleasure, weddings, or showers, she brings out the most memorable photos one could hope to have. What a great asset to the Santa Barbara community. Photography and artistry with a fine eye for beauty. Thank you Madeleine for your talents and gifts.

Annalisa C 
Santa Barbara Ca 
1-17-2014 
Madeleine was the photographer that my company chose to do head shots for our website. She was on-time, professional, and very attentive to our needs (and things were hectic so we're super grateful for her patience!). I personally take the worst photos in the world because I hate the way that I smile. I described my problem to Madeleine and she gave me super constructive pointers throughout. Additionally, she showed me the pictures and had me pick the ones that I liked the best, and then she would take more pictures like that particular picture so that you have a lot to choose from. Plus she touches them up which is great. Her website also has some beautiful photos on it - I'm not sure if it was because she was the least expensive or because her webpage was so beautiful but whatever the reason, we were very happy with the outcome. Would highly recommend this person. Note - this is a professional photographer, not an amateur. She comes with tons of equipment and legitimate photog gear - which she carts in and out herself! Very impressive! Madeleine, those spin classes are definitely paying off!


Karen Smith Bogart
Board Director and Consultant

I have been very fortunate to work with many talented professional photographers across the world. Madeleine Vite is an extraordinary photographer. She blends an exceptional photographic “eye” and talents with creativity, risk, and a fresh passionate “edge”. She uniquely combines a photojournalistic style with fantasy, fun and aspiration. She makes all people beautiful in her images. Due to her inspiration, creative insights, warmth and talent, her subjects reveal their energy, emotions and inner confidence.

I asked Madeleine to shoot my wedding a year ago. She did a brilliant job. We had so many stunning images of everyone present during our special weekend to choose from for albums and gifts. Our guests were thrilled with her images. Additionally, Madeleine was delightful in her interactions with us, our families and friends before and during the events.

Madeleine has also done some photo work for one of my businesses. She was creative, flexible, efficient and produced beautiful results.

Madeleine Vite is wonderful. I heartedly recommend her. She is amazing!

Betty Frausto
3/2/2011
Madeleine is one of the most AMAZING beautiful human beings I've ever met!!!  She has this bright loving energy about her that makes you feel so at peace and free. I did a lot of research to find a photographer with great talent but what Madeleine has is truly a gift . From the moment I saw her work I knew she was the go to photographer. Her work speaks for it's self without a doubt. Then when you meet her in person, you know why she stands out from the rest. I recommend Madeleine for any of your photography needs. She treats you with kindness and respect. I had a wonderful experience and can't imagine having anyone else as my photographer. I plan to do another shoot with her this summer. Thank you Madeleine for sharing your magic with me. You are truly gifted. Warm Regards,
Betty Frausto

Lynette
Santa barbara
Pure joy Catering
10/11/2012
I have worked with Madeline on a number of projects over the years. I must say, her passion for beauty, presentation and creativity is on another level.  Just a simple visit to her website quickly confirms this.
I find Madeline to be diligent, responsible and a pleasant woman to be around.  A blessing to anyone who places importance and high value upon the images that document your special moment...

Jordana S.
Santa Barbara 
8-9-2013
 Astoundingly beautiful. Both in her work and as a human being, Madeleine is top notch. She took commercial pictures of me 25 years ago for a line of clothing. Since then, she has shot boudoir pictures of me and then pregnancy, family pictures, newborn and our baby pictures. Without question, she continues to outdo herself and is really in a league of her own. There is no comparison. Shooting with her is full of laughter and beautiful creativity. What stronger recommendation can I make than to tell you we have been clients for over 25 years and will continue to be. Frankly, I rave about her work every opportunity I get. It is the very lucky ones who shoot with her!
Valerie Girard
Santa Barbara
1-29-2014
 Everyone I know who has gotten a head shot from has looked sooooo fantastic. Very impressed with the beauty that elicited from her coaching of her clients.


Donna Greene
Graphic Designer/Web Designer; Jazz/Blues Vocalist

Madeleine did a photo shoot for me a few days ago. I was *extremely* pleased with the results. She was fabulous to work with, had great ideas, and the results were beyond my expectations (which were already high, having looked over her body of work). She had researched what I do, how to best convey that to my audience, and come up with original ideas for the execution of those ideas. I was thrilled with the results!


Teri McDuffie
Owner, Santa Barbara Women's Self Defense
Madeleine is a unique and amazing Photographer, her vast experience, knowledge and insight is beyond what most Photographers have in their talents or skill level. I have worked for many years in the photo industry (20+ years) and have known MANY professional photographers and their work but Madeleine and her work stands alone with Class, Beauty, Essence of what she shoots being pulled out, and each one of her subjects telling a story without words. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any of your Professional shots, Personal shots, Event shooting or Family or Romantic Gifts..she is incredible!


Page Berse
Owner Absolutely Fabulous Glamour Studio
Madeline is an exceptional photographer with a real eye for beauty and capturing the best in each individual.Her art is not only creative and beautiful but cutting edge and orignal.I would recommend www.madphoto.com to anyone seeking out a high quality images be it for fashion layouts, personal portraiture or a steamy boudoir session.Her experience behind the camera and in life will transfer into priceless memories in the years to come.



arb Beainy
Wellness and Fitness Director at UC Santa Barbara

Simply put Madeleine is AMAZING! Madeleine photographed our wedding 4 years ago and we could not have been happier. To this day our friends and family cherish the photo's she took on our very special wedding day. She is such an extraordinary talent and a wonderful person to work with. I just recently hired Madeleine (again) to take pregnancy photo's for us. We were in absolute awe when we saw the final results! I never thought I would feel beautiful at 8 months pregnant, but some how Madeleine not only made me look beautiful in the photo's but also made me feel comfortable and beautiful taking the photo's. We will continue to use Madeleine for ALL of the important events that take place in our lives and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative, kind, and inspirational photographer. Once again, she is the best!


Christina Manos Bocek
Joy and Inc

When I was planning my wedding and I did extensive research before I contacted any service providers, but paid even more critical attention to choosing a photographer. I realized early on that my photographer was going to capture moments I would miss in the rush of getting married and celebrating, and I didn't want to lose those moments forever. Further (and equally important to any bride!) I wanted a photographer who would make me, and my new husband, look as if we were naturally photogenic. When I saw Madeleine's website, I knew I had found the right photographer. 
From the moment we met her, we were amazed and compelled by Madeleine's work. She knows so much about photography that she is almost blase about her depth of knowledge! She went out of her way to visit our wedding and reception sites to gauge the lighting in advance of our wedding, and to scout out the best "photo op" places for us. Everything she did to prepare shows: our wedding photos are the most gorgeous wedding photos I have ever seen. And, even more important to a bride, Dan and I both look gorgeous in every single shot. Madeleine makes you look as beautiful as you dream of looking. She is worth every penny of her fee, and I would hire her again in the thump of a NY heartbeat. She's that good.