Social Media Headshots


 Social media Business Head shots

When I take social media head sots here in Santa Barbara california, I always ask my clients what they need there corpperate head shots for, Lets say for realtor head shots. So I research the latest look on what is hot today in these type of business photos. So as a santa barbara head shot photographer I incorporates these into the photo session. I pick beautiful jackets with colors that make my clients look fantastic and full of life. I must have 40 great Jackets on hand. I also work with there make-up and hair. They get there corperate images back with in 24 hours in color and black and wight. I also retouch the photos weil they are with me to get the ok of how much they would like to have retouched. This makes for a happy Client. I always make sure to keep my client happy and computable in there photo shotwww.madphoto.com